Smart Tune Ltd is a family run business established in 2001. We have only ever specialised in Smart car parts so our experience and knowledge comes from 19 years of dealing with Smart cars. We ship all over the world. Parts that are in stock are dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm. We ship within the UK by Royal Mail 24 and next day courier, so most orders arrive the next day, but our average order time is 2 - 3 working days. If due to stocking reasons your order is likely to take longer than 3 - 4 working days to get to you we will contact you by email.
Why Use Smart Tune?
- The majority of the products listed on our website are in stock.
- We dispatch by post and courier every working day.
- Our phone number is clearly displayed.
- Our policy is to sell new products, not dealers excess stock or "nearly" new. In exceptional instances where we are selling something that isn't new, it is clearly stated in the product description on our website.
- We only buy from bona fide suppliers.. This means that customers from outside of the European Union can buy without having to pay the VAT, and customers from within the EU (except Mainland UK) who are VAT registered, can also buy without VAT (subject to providing a genuine VAT number).
- All products are covered by warranty, as required by UK law. We won't fob you off by telling you to contact our supplier if there is a problem with something you have bought from us, that's illegal!
Check out other On Line suppliers' terms, see how they compare!
Smart Tune has been trading since the late 1990's, when Dave Hughes a Rolls Royce and Bentley engineer, became the proud owner of one of the first imported smart fortwos and quickly realised the potential for tuning and aftermarket accessories. He developed some unique improvements, such as the spin-on oil filter conversion kit and the draining sump, and convinced other companies to tool up for tuning options and after-market accessories.
Customers soon began bringing their cars to Smart Tune for servicing and repairs. One customer had his car specially prepared by Smart Tune to take part in the London to Sahara Rally, and only suffered a puncture!
Our regular customers will know that Dave tragically passed away in 2005. Dave's is a hard act to follow, but since acquiring the business in 2005 we expanded the sale of parts and accessories for all of the smart range.
This site is dedicated to the memory of Dave Hughes.