OBDII Fault Code Reader - Smart Fortwo & Roadster & Forfour
The Streetwize SWOBD OBD2 Fault Code Reader is ideal for DIY and professional use, as a quick and simply plug and play tool to read & clear a wide range of fault codes & warning lights from OBD2 compliant vehicles. No software is required, and the unit is self powered via the vehicles OBD2 port meaning it can be carried around in any tool box,ready when required.
- No batteries required - Simply connect the OBDII cable to the vehicles port.
- Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN).
- Read and clear generic & manufacturer specific errors
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off engine check light.
- Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
|OBDII Fault Code Reader - Smart Fortwo & Roadster & Forfour||£23.99||Stock OK|